Teamwork in HPI d-school studio.
Image provided by HPI d-school.
M&W has a diverse team of young professionals which bring perspective and inclusivity to the creativity processes. The team is lead by Lethabo Motsoaledi and Matthew Westaway.
What Drives Us
In everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo. We believe that there is always a better way. The way we challenge the status quo is through changing people's perspectives. We provide Disruptive Intelligence.
Our company’s mission is to deliver valuable insights & innovative solutions to customer centric businesses.
Our vision is to shape the world with our thinking and contribute to a world where:
● Customers are satisfied by understanding their needs;
● Problems are solved rapidly by using technology to enable exponential thinking;
● Ideas are better executed by testing and refining them early;
● Decision making is decentralised by unlocking the creative potential of teams;
● Problems are solved collaboratively by diverse teams.
Our Core Values
Our Core Values include playing to win, putting in the hours and making things simple.
Our goal is to double our value add to the market by doubling our growth every year for eight years and therefore achieving 1000% growth by 2025.
Our Corporate Citizenship
We enjoy adding value to businesses, society and beyond. We are majority black female owned and are a Level 2 BBBEE contributor.
We have a clear and long-term strategic framework. This is the foundation which helps us to make the right choices, focus on our strategic priorities and pursue our ambitions for the future.